Terms & Conditions
All goods and services supplied by Wholesaleuniforms4school are sold subject to the following conditions which do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer: -
- DEFINITIONS: In these Terms and Conditions THE COMPANY means PremiumImportsInc whose registered office is situated at 90 Dayton Ave, Passaic, NJ 07055 and the BUYER means any person or company who buys or has agreed to buy goods and GOODS mean any goods or services supplied by the Company and CONDITIONS mean the terms and conditions set out in this document. The singular shall be deemed to include the plural, person shall include the firm or company and vice versa.
- APPLICABLE TERMS: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any contract for the sale of Goods shall be subject to the Conditions. Any oral or written terms offered or stipulated by the Buyer shall, if inconsistent with the Conditions, be deemed rejected by the Company. No contract is made with the Company until there has been an acceptance in writing of an order placed by the Buyer.
- PRICES: The prices for the Goods are stated in the Company's quotation or if no quotation is given in the confirmation of order. The Company's prices are fixed for a period as stated in the quotation/order acknowledgement. Thereafter the Company reserves the right to vary prices without notice.
- QUOTATIONS AND INVOICES: The right is reserved to amend any errors and/or omissions on quotations, invoices or any other documents of the Company. The quantity, quality and description of the Goods shall be those set out in the Company's quotation or order confirmation.
PAYMENT: The Company reserves the right to require payment of the full price of the Goods prior to delivery to the Buyer. The Company shall give written notice of the exercise of this right to the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to make any payment when due then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Company, the Company shall be entitled to: -
Terminate the contract.
- DELIVERY: The Goods shall be delivered to the address stated in the order confirmation or if no address is so stated then to any trading address of the Buyer. All deliveries will be completed within 30 days of receipt of order - unless otherwise agreed. If delivery cannot be completed within these timescales then option to cancel or refund will be given. Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery to the address. The Buyer is advised to insure accordingly.
CANCELLATION/VARIATION OF PURCHASE ORDER: Any order placed by the Buyer can only be varied or cancelled within seven working days of receiving goods. After this time the granting of consent shall be entirely at the discretion of the Company and shall always be subject to the payment by the Buyer to the Company of a sum equivalent to the losses, including loss of profit, cost and expenses of the Company caused by the variation or cancellation.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any order without notice in circumstances where there is a perceived risk of loss or harm to the Company, its employees or others such as a reasonable suspicion of fraud or other abuse.
- DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: The Company shall not be liable for faulty or damaged Goods unless such fault or damage can be shown by the Buyer to have arisen prior to delivery to the buyer's premises. Any claim by the Buyer which is based on a product defect shall be notified to the Company within 7 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after the discovery of the defect or failure. Following notification, the Company will issue a refund if a replacement or the issue a credit in respect of defective Goods it not acceptable to the Buyer. The Buyer must retain the Goods with the original packing for inspection and return them, carriage paid and at the risk of the Buyer to the Company.
- SITE SECURITY: Wholesaleuniforms4school site security as a priority and utilizes the latest technology to protect all details supplied to the site. Customer details (including credit/debit card information) are held on the site only until the transaction has been recorded and are protected by encryption using HTTPS protocol with Secure Socket Layer. Any questions may be directed to our Support Team - email@example.com